Hi Nick,

on windows, it does eats the memory in large chunks .... after 5 minutes, It reach the limit

I'm on Windows... Vista (at work) to be specific.

Did you just compile osgOcean and the oceanExample? Which compiler? Which version of OSG?

Sorry I'm kind of out of ideas, since it works fine for me... Can you look into the code since you can reproduce it? I suggest you start with OceanScene::init() and start by commenting out the whole method, see if the leak goes away, then uncomment half of it, check again, etc. until you've found the source... The block at the start where things are being set to NULL should cause objects in ref_ptrs to be freed before they're recreated...

Good luck,

J-S