Hi Nick,

I've just reviewed the changes and come away more confused about this
example.  This example is meant to be about set up of pre rendering a
cubemap, not about shaders.  Lot's of #if #else #endif blocks also
don't make an example clearer, they make it far harder to follow.

As it it stands I don't feel these changes are a step forward for this
example, so I won't be merging them as is.

Robert.