Hi guys,

the quicktime plugin (trunk, r11031) doesn't compile (cmake) for me under OS X
10.5.8:

/Users/uli/Projects/osg/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/quicktime/MovieData.cpp:
In member
function ‘void MovieData::load(osg::Image*, std::string, float)’:
/Users/uli/Projects/osg/OpenSceneGraph/src/osgPlugins/quicktime/MovieData.cpp:96:
 error:
base operand of ‘->’ has non-pointer type ‘OpaqueRgnHandle’

(This line was last changed in r11019.)

The only mention of 'OpaqueRgnHandle' that I've found is in QuickdrawTypes.h
but doesn't
look like it would solve the issue:

typedef struct OpaqueRgnHandle*         RgnHandle;

I'm not too familiar with QT/QD anyhow so I thought I'd flag it here instead.

Cheers,
/ulrich