Thanks - sorry i tuned out for a while.  In the end i was able to
build with the Intel compiler, but had to remove the osgWidget plugin
from the build for it to work.  This did not particularly hurt my
work, although its probably not a good long term solution.

Ultimately, however, by converting the Visual Studio project for my
application, i was able to link against the OSG built with Visual
Studio.  (With previous versions of intel, this would fail to link.)
This is probably a better solution for me for the moment

I'd be interested in Intels response to the support request.

Regards,
Rupert

Rupert Brooks
rupert.bro...@gmail.com