Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
Interesting... I ran a nightly build on 5 Feb at 00:05 (5 minutes past midnight) CET, and that was Feb 4 16:05 local time. Immediately after the build completed, I saw the results posted to the dashboard. Then I took the evening off and went to sleep. This morning 15:45 CET (7:45 local time) they are no longer listed. What's up?

Click the "Previous" link at the top of the page to see builds from the previous day. Your build was at 16:05 local, and then you checked again at 7:45 local, so it switched to another day... :-)

Huh! Even though it's the _same_ day in CET...
   -Paul