Hi Fausto,

Sorry to bother again.
I've got some improvement and in fact the problem was in the trails setup. But it's not perfect yet, and I was wondering if you could send your QOSGWidget code, at least the part concerning the context creation, just to see if there are other settings that I can try to get the new issues fixed.
it would be helpful.

I can have a look, but once again I'll reiterate what I said before, if you have such questions it's better to post to the mailing list / forum. I read the mailing list so if I can help I will, but in addition others can help too. And since in this case it's been a while since I've worked with Qt setup code, you would probably have more luck with other people on the list. So there's really no downside to posting to the list / forum! Many more eyeballs will see your code and be able to help.

So send it to the list (reply to all will do that) please.

J-S