Hi Shayne,

Sorry for the delayed response ....

I have not clearly understood your message ...."set up a 2d on top of ... 3d".
If possible, could you please elaborate on that?

Are you indicating that the lat/long and elevation values need to be specified
through osgTxt manually? or is there a way by which (when I generate .ive  file
using ogdem) this information could be embedded into the .ive file while
creating it, so that it could be read out by the code (so that when the user
moves the mouse cursor, all the three values are displayed)?

I am not sure, if I could add clarity in my question.

Regards,
Phanindra