Hi Chris, et. al,

I won't attempt to address warnings right now as I'd like to keep the
code as stable as possible so we are all testing the same code.  This
is only a developer release.

Once 2.9.7 is out we can start looking at addressing warnings,
personally I have a bucket load of submissions and bugs to look at so
I'd appreciate others in the community diving in on the warning front.

For now, testing the build of the OSG and running the examples, and
users own apps would be really useful.  It's only with wider testing
do we get to really find out how well are doing w.r.t. stability and
performance across platforms.