Hi Raymond,

I hadn't noticed this because I always start up osgviewer fullscreen on
my second monitor only, or in a window.

And about this, I think this new problem might be related to the weird behavior I and others have noticed with OSG apps before:

- Start fullscreen on screen 0 : the app will show up, then the screen will turn black for a few seconds and then it will come back (annoying but it's ok after a few seconds). - Start fullscreen on screen 1 : the app shows up and stays that way (that's how we'd like it to behave every time!) - Start fullscreen on both screens : the app shows up on both screens, then the screen turns black for a few seconds, and the image comes back on the first screen but the second one stays black (that's the new problem, before the image came back on both screens after turning black).

So I think I'll submit a bug to nVidia in any case. It would be nice to have them look at it and see if there's a problem in their drivers that's causing this. I haven't seen this behavior on other apps (games for example) but those are generally hard-coded to work on only one screen (the first)...

If anyone with OpenGL knowledge would like to code up a quick straight OpenGL app that can start a graphics context in fullscreen and we can specify which screen or both, it would be interesting to see if this is reproducible then.

J-S