Hi,

Many developers at my locations are experiencing odd frame rate readings (from
the StatsHandler),  and we would like to know if others are having the same
issue.

We are running in a multiple window/camera enviroment.  When I minimize a
windows, then the frame rate drops! I would expect the frame rate to increase
instead. Maybe not by much (depending on the scene) but an increase just the
same.

The biggest confusion araises when we change one of our draw callback. By
adding a simple glPushAttrib(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT ) and glPopAttrib() in the
callback, the frame rate dropped by 1.5ms (200 FPS to 153FPS) - that HUGE!!!. I
calculated the cost of glPushAtrrib() and glPopAttrib() in it is ~3
microseconds. Obviously, there is something I don't fully understand about the
frame rate being displayed.

My first though was that the frame rate displayed by the statshandler was not
accurate - but that seems a little odd to me as well.

Can anyone shed some light on this odd behavior?

Thanks,