Hi Robert,

After a long slog tending to some very meaty submissions, and
similarly taxing bug fixes/feature refinements, and can finally say
that 2.9.7 is here. Yay!

A bit late to the game this time, but I just wanted to tell you that I've compiled one of our simulators with OSG 2.9.7 and apart from the ObserverNodePath::empty() method and a few tiny problems with osgManipulator (we were still using 2.6.0 before your refactoring that removed the need for CommandManager) everything compiled and ran fine.

I've also compiled our content creation application suite and that worked fine as well. We used a modified version of CompositeViewer which wasn't ifdeffed correctly, and that was all.

Thanks again for all your hard work keeping the API stable while still getting issues resolved and adding new features, it really does make our lives easier and is really appreciated.

J-S