One of my clients is headed squarely into a place in their project where they
need to do
a lot of sophisticated shader work throughout the whole scenegraph.

  I was reading back along message history from January and I saw some mention
of shader
composition coming to OSG in an official manner relatively soon. With the
stable release
on the near roadmap, I was wondering if shader composition was now further
down-road from
the stable release or what the official plan was.

  I think there might be several people interested in working on this when it
comes to the
front of the queue. If anyone wants to register their interest, this might be a
good time
to chip in.