Hi Zhenlong,

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 4:16 PM, zhenlong li <zxl1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Nick. I just wonder if it is hard to create such a common function
> in osg for brightness and
>
> contrast adjustment of JPEG image, say add a filter. As I know, shader is
> not the same as real
>
> adjustment of brightness and contrast.

I'm rather perplexed by your questions/request.  The OSG isn't a monitor
that you twist some dials and change the brightness.  It's and scene graph
API that is closely linked with OpenGL, it's general purpose, but with it
you the developer have to code solution to problems that you are trying to
solve.  There are many ways of changing attributes related to OpenGL
rendering with the OSG, but given the nature of your questions I really not
sure advice in the direction will be helpful, as your questions seem
directed at stuff that is too high level for what one would expect from a
scene graph API.

Are you familiar with OpenGL/3D graphics/scene graphs?  Is it a problem with
your data?  Is it a problem with lighting?  What are you trying to achieve
with your application?

You'll need to pass on more information about what you are trying to do, and
how much knowledge others can assume you to have otherwise we really won't
know how to help you.