I'm trying to build OSGExp for 64 bit, but I'm experiencing a runtime
problem when executing the lines:

  osg::ref_ptr<osg::MatrixTransform> rootTransform;
  rootTransform = new osg::MatrixTransform();

in particular the OSGExp plugin crashes at the 2nd line. I tryed to replace
the osg::ref_ptr with a normal pointer and there is no crash (although a
crash appens later in the code because other changes should be done for
using the normal pointer instead of a osg::ref_ptr).

The very same code has no problems when built for 32 bit. Of course I tryed
to build osg itself for 64 bit and had no problems like this if used alone.
The same problem arise also when creating a StateSet with osg::ref_ptr
instead of a normal pointer.

I'm using OSG 2.9.6 (61). Does anyone have an idea of what could be the
problem? Thanks.
Kind regards.
Alessandro