From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Brian ...
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 1:33 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] Off Topic: EPX-50 Anyone know anything about these?

Folks,

I'm looking for any info I can find on the Rockwell Collins EPX-50. One of
our marketing guys wants to move our visual applications to these. We
currently run osg on commodity hardware.

Brian

Learn More.
<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:
WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1>