Hi,

ok no answers for a while so I guess i need to explain my problem a bit more.
The task is to render a selected set of lines out of a bigger dataset
(http://sites.google.com/site/schurade/pic14.png). The test data I'm usually
working with is about 70k lines with approx. 5M points but can get bigger
easily. The selection is interactive so the rendering needs to be fast so it
doesn't get too sluggish. My previous implementation used VBO's or vertex
arrays and worked really good even on the slow machine of my boss ( dual core,
gforce8, 2 gig ram), so this is what he expects now from the new app which uses
OSG.

The data (vertex array and at least one color array)  is stored in
stl::vector<float> which allos pointer access. I'd prefer to render directly
from these arrays and not have to copy it into any osg structures for time and
memory consumption reasons. My approach was the above mentioned draw
implementation but I can't get it to work.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Otto