Hi Jean-Sébastien,
thank you so much for your advice. i did not know that option.
now i will convert all my .ive files to .osg with latest version of OSG than
convert these .osg files to .ive files with older version of OSG.
than everything will be great!

thanks :)

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay <
jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:

> Hi Ufuk,
>

>  i thougt i can convert them to .osg format but this time textures are
>> lost.
>> then i tried to get images from .ive file in order to put them near the
>> .osg file but i could not get any image.
>>

> You can convert the .ive to .osg while keeping the textures by using the
> option -O OutputTextureFiles. See the source for the .osg plugin (in newer
> versions of osgconv you can use --format osg to see what options the .osg
> plugin supports, but in older versions you need to check the source code).
>
> Hope this helps you get a few steps further...
>
> J-S
> --

Ufuk Gün