Hi Jason,

I guess the nice thing about Collada being XML is that you can do diffs on it
:-)

Definitely. I'll have to revisit Collada I guess, in the past I've been disappointed at how hard it was to get the plugin compiling and reading files reliably.

How stable is the current Collada plugin in OSG? Does it support animation well? And will content creation tools export Collada in a way that osg and osgAnimation will understand?

Content pipelines are complex beasts... I understand why game companies often have teams managing that aspect alone of the development process.

J-S