Hi all,

When compiling the latest osg trunk (rev11277) I get the following compile error for osgQt on win32 VS2008:

13>------ Build started: Project: osgQt, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
13>Generating __/__/include/osgQt/moc_QGraphicsViewAdapter.cxx
13>Compiling...
13>moc_QGraphicsViewAdapter.cxx
13>.\__\__\include\osgQt\moc_QGraphicsViewAdapter.cxx(11) : fatal error C1189: #error : "The header file 'QGraphicsViewAdapter' doesn't include <QObject>."

The currently installed Qt version is 4.4.3. I know this is not the latest one, but there are other project restriction which does not allow me to upgrade Qt right now.

I am very happy that the osgQt library is emerging and I se great potential for further integration between Qt and OSG. However, does any one know if there are any specific Qt version requirements for this library? Qt 4.5? Qt 4.6?

My current work-around is to disable everything Qt in OSG by setting QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE to an invalid path .e.g.: C:/Qt/4.4.3/bin/qmake.exe.hide .

Best regards,
John

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway.
http://www.astaro.com