Hi,

I did a changes in osgAnimation to use double for time computation, i
did not change the time function in EaseMotion yet.
Could you have a try and tell me if it helps ?

Cheers,
Cedric

--
Provide OpenGL services around OpenSceneGraph and more
+33 659 598 614 Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.net