Hi,

Am 26.03.10 14:22, schrieb Martins Innus:
> This works for me as well.  Thanks!  I wasn't getting Openthreads
> compiled as a framework and noticed the:
>
> INCLUDE(ModuleInstall OPTIONAL)
>
> line commented out in its CMakeLists.txt.
>
> Adding it back in and now everything seems to be ok.  Not sure why that
> was.  Will do some tests on compiling our projects against this now.

I forgot in my first mail to attach the cmake-file specific for
OpenThreads, so this should be fixed now.

There was another bad default-value for the install_name_dir which I fixed.

The frameworks and plugins compiled via cmake work with my own code
without problems.

I packaged all modified files together and sent them to osg.submissions
for inclusion.

So hopefully, we can move the old xcode-project-files into the
deprecated branch :)

thanks to all who helped!

cheers,
Stephan