Hi Adrian,

The intersection tests are double in singles, but the intersection ray
is transformed into local space using doubles so this should help
avoid most of the precision issues.  There were still some precisions
problems with the bounding box intersection test that was causing
premature rejection of the drawable and KdTree based intersections, in
svn/trunk there are fixes that address these.

Could you try svn/trunk and see how you get on?

Robert.