Benjamin GODIN wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to set an ID to a node.
Then, I could use that ID in my NodeVisitor to refer to an external table which
contains the values to use.
Is it possible ?

In fact, the only thing I have seen in the doc is the possibility to give the
node a name (a String).

What functionality do you need beyond a string? You can attach anything that derives from Referenced as UserData on anything that derives from Object, including Node. The osgWorks project defines a RefID class, which is essentially a reference counted string, for just such a purpose. (See osgworks.googlecode.com.)
--
  -Paul Martz      Skew Matrix Software
                   http://www.skew-matrix.com/