On the Mac Xcode project, the Cocoa viewer works, but on the osgviewer and osgmovie targets, they don't run.

I've tried the Carbon 32-bit and Cocoa 32-bit versions.

I linked to Carbon, Cocoa, OpenGl and Quicktime Frameworks.
osgViewer, OpenThreads, osg, osgDB, osgText, osgUtil, osgGA Frameworks are copied into the bundle's Frameworks folder
All plugins are copied into the bundle's Plugins folder

But when the apps try to make a window, they fail with:

As I recall, this used to be enough. Did the introduction of the Cocoa viewer change something? Is there an environment variable that needs to be set? Since I intend to make a Mac bundle, I'd rather not have any user installation steps.

Regards,

Bruce Wheaton