Hi Wang Xianghua,

I have tried building osgdb_gecko on windows and found that the
xulrunner prebuilt SDKs were not suitable. You should download the 1.8
source code, for instance, xulrunner_1.8.1.16, and obtain complete
packages from it.

BTW, why not have a try of the new osgQt library and osgbrowser
example. It's much more recommended now because of the complexity of
mozilla API, in my opinion.

Wang Rui