Hi,

I'm trying to use OSG to draw to a SDL window. I've found lots of information
everywhere on this, but it all seems to use SceneView, which is said to be
deprecated, and doesn't work when I try it. It's a shame because it's exactly
what I needed to integrate nicely with my code.
I heard there's another way to do this, using the osgViewer, but I never found
a sensible piece of code that would explain me what to use and how it works.
I would rather use my own code to do this rather than a library, as I need a
good control over input and over the SDL event queue. The best would be a way
to draw a scene to the current openGL context, using only opengl commands. What
would be the correct way to do this ?

Thank you for any information regarding this.

Cheers,
Jeff