HI Hartwig,

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Hartwig Wiesmann
<hartwig.wiesm...@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
> yes, this is what I understand, I think. But that means the example relies on
> the fact that children added to a parent are ordered in the same way as they
> are added.
> So,
>
> root->addChild(texGenNode);
> root->addChild(loadedModel);

The ordering of the children makes no difference to the result unless
you have multiple TexGenNodes that are both attempting to set the same
texgen planes in which case the last one traversed will be the one
that sets the position.  There is only one position per texgen
maintained per RenderStage in the OSG's rendering back-end.