Hi Martins,

Am 23.04.10 20:12, schrieb Martins Innus:
>     I've been using the frameworks generated by the latest CMake updates
> in my own projects under osx, and it works great.  However it doesn't
> seem like its working for the osg provided applications. I build the
> frameworks and application bundles using svn from yesterday.  Then when
> i run osgviewer i get:
>
> dyld: Library not loaded:
> @executable_path/../Frameworks/OpenThreads.framework/Versions/2.5.0/OpenThreads
>
>   Referenced from: /util/osg/svn64/bin/osgconv.app/Contents/MacOS/osgconv
>
> Same thing with osgconv, etc
>
> The path appears correct, but the frameworks are not being copied into
> the application bundle during the install stage i guess.
>
> In my own project, I just add a "copy Files" build stage to copy the
> frameworks to the application bundle.  I'm not sure how to do that under
> CMake though for OSG itself.
>
> Has any body else run into this or is there something misconfigured on
> my machine?

no, that's not a problem on your end.  The frameworks-support is still
in its beginnings, and the embedding-part is missing for the examples,
and I am not sure if it's good to copy the frameworks into every
example-app-bundle. IMHO as long as you don't build the install target,
the examples do work, because they are linked against the frameworks
inside the build directory.

I'll check the next week some alternatives to get the examples working.

cheers,
Stephan