On Friday 30 April 2010 14:25:28 Magnus Kessler wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> I have recently come across the same issue. Which version of mesa are you
> using? I was able to get osgviewer working again by downgrading to mesa
> version 7.8.1 (from git master). I suspect that some recent changes to
> pBuffer code in mesa and/or xorg-server are to blame, but haven't yet had
> the time to bisect the changes to those packages.
>
> Let me know if you find out anything else.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Magnus

Hi Magnus, hi Alberto,

I'm currently using mesa from git master and xorg-server-1.8.0. I have the
same impression that the issue is caused by some changes in mesa. Other 3d
applications are still working, even some heavy 3d games. I'll shortly try to
find out when the change in mesa happened so we can maybe bisect it.
Your feedback is already useful to me as I know now that I need to search in
mesa and not in the drm-radeon-testing branch :-)
I'll keep you up-to date

Cheers,
Chris