Hi,

On 11/05/10 18:46, Paweł Góralski wrote:

Memory usage goes up in linear way and it doesn't stop. I can record
a movie if you don't believe me. Bigger models result in more
agressive memory leak (in osgviewer).

I haven't seen anything like this under recent Ubuntu 32/64 bit and
in recent stable release. Everything was very stable there. And
that's weird. If those informations aren't enough, then what more I
could do to describe problem better? I think that I'm specific
enough.  The one thing that comes to my mind is posting libraries
versions that I have installed on my system plus other parameters
like cpu etc...

Maybe send the output of cmake as well, e.g. how it configured OpenThreads etc.

jp

Regards, Pawel

------------------ Read this topic online here:

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.