Hi Robert,

Am 12.05.10 18:28, schrieb Robert Osfield:

> Modifying/creating an example that recreates this issue would be useful.

After debugging the code once again I found my error: My master camera
must not have a viewport. Without viewport the calculations of the
projected mouse-coordinates are right, but with a viewport on the master
camera they are wrong, because the reprojecting takes the
master-viewport into account, but sets the input-rage is set to -1 .. 1.

Not sure if this behavior is intentional or a bug. Nevertheless my code
works now without hacking osg.

thanks for your help,

cheers,
Stephan