I was able to test on machines locally and had the same results on both Windows 7 and Vista with both ATI and NVidia graphics. It turns out that Visual Studio was including OpenGL32.dll in my .msi as an automatically detected dependency which I had never noticed. I removed that and everything works great. Not sure how this worked anywhere with that file in there.

Thanks J-S and Jason for the suggestions.

Martins