Hi,

I would like to use the glFramebufferTextureEXT function introduced in the
EXT_geometry_shader4 extension. My need is to control the layer of the 3D
texture target with the gl_Layer variable present in geometry shaders. For the
moment, I hacked the FrameBufferObject sources to replace the call to
glFramebufferTexture3D (which needs a fixed zoffset) by a call to
glFramebufferTexture that rely on gl_Layer.

I volunteer to propose something cleaner but I would like to read some
implementations tips or ideas on how to do this.

Regards,
-Fred