I read up on that a bit. Sadly, we use things like #import, incremental
compilation, and precompiled headers. All these are incompatible with
the new multi-process build switch.

Besides, our application is actually composed of a bunch of sub-projects
and these are all compiled in parallel. If I watch my system monitor, I
have the CPU's pegged at 100% for a significant portion of the build. I
suspect the multi-process build wouldn't give much of a speed boost.

Cory