Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried your trick but the result  seems the same as
above. Seems strange that nobody else in the forum has the same problem. You've
encountered this kind of problem?

Some friends also, are having this problem and, as I said earlier, we used both
version 2.8.3 (with FBXSDK 2010) and svn version (with FBXSDK 2011).

Thanks for any idea :D

Cheers,
Dario