I'm am adding support for opacity, reflection and lighting maps to the FBX
plugin...so far I've got good results and I'm going to post the new code as
soon as I've reviewed and 'cleaned' it ;) by the way how and where should I
upload my modifications?

Is there a good repository for FBX models that I could use for testing those
new features as well as other features in general?

Finally, I noticed that animations based on bones work fine but morphing
animations makes osganimationviewer to crash, any idea? (I made models with
3dsMax 2010+FBX 2011.2)

Thanks
Alessandro