Hello!

I've spent quite some time figuring out this dependency issue.  Whenever I view
the sample cow.osg program and press the key 'h,' I receive the following
problem in std::cout (console):

Code:

Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
"/home/carlodm/Desktop/OpenSceneGraph-Data/fonts/arial.ttf".

I've spent some time verifying if I have the dependencies listed, and according
to my search, the FreeType plugin must be installed.

According to yum, FreeType is already installed.

Code:
Package freetype-2.2.1-21.el5_3.i386 already installed and latest version

Is there anything that I'm missing? Here are information about my build system:

Code:
CentOS 5.5
OSG_FILE_PATH=:/home/carlodm/Desktop/OpenSceneGraph-Data:/home/carlodm/OpenSceneGraph-Data/Images:/home/carlodm/Desktop/OpenSceneGraph/
USER=root
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=:/home/carlodm/Desktop/OpenSceneGraph/lib:/usr/local/lib/osgPlugins-2.8.3:/usr/local/lib
PATH=/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/home/carlodm/Desktop/OpenSceneGraph/bin:/home/carlodm/Desktop/OpenSceneGraph/examples:/root/bin

I have installed OpenSceneGraph from source.

Thank you! Please let me know if you need more information.

Carlo