Hi,

I'm pretty new to OSG so I could be doing this totally wrong but...

I have a scene that contains the earth and a few (3ds) models.  Each model has
a PositionAttitudeTransform as its parent.  I need to be able to pick each
model using the mouse and I have successfully done that when my camera is close
to these models.  However, when I zoom way out so that the models are just
specks on the screen I have trouble picking them.  So, I tried scaling the
models by calling setScale on the PositionAttitudeTransform node.  I can now
see the models very well but I still cannot pick them.  I'm guessing that the
intersect test is failing because it's not taking into account the scale.  Am I
going about this whole thing the wrong way or is there something else I'm
missing?

Any help or explanation is much appreciated.

I am using the technique in the osgpick example and I'm using OSG 2.8.2

Thank you!

Cheers,
Greg