Hi,

I'm having some trouble getting osg up and running.  I have two computers, one
for developing and one for presentations.  I got osg up and running on the
developing computer no problem.

I have a higher end model that is used for giving presentations that I want to
be able to run osg on.  Because I do not plan on developing on that computer, I
do not have visual studio installed.  I followed the same instructions I used
to successfully install osg on my developing computer, however when I run
"osgversion" in the command line I get the response "this system can not
execute the specified program."  Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Thanks,
nick