Hi Thomas,

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Thomas Canipel
<thomas.cani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> is there a solution to clear the memory of the datapager ? since the function
> clear() doesnt seem to release the information

The DatabasePager doesn't really store much data anymore, in current
svn/trunk it just keeps observer pointers to the scene graph, so if
you are concerned about memory you are most likely to be looking in
the wrong place.

As for your example, I haven't had a chance to look at it as I was
working flat out on bug fixing and some feature development for a
client last week.  This week I'm back and will be clearing the
submissions backlog and hopefully will have a chance to look at the
example.