Hi,
I am building a terrain with vpb. I work with a rendering server. the
configuration of hardware is as follow:

>  2 cups( 4 cores each one); 4G Memory; aspeed graphics familys as video card

the computer uses Windows xp 64bit for operation system.

when running vpbmaster with simple command, some errors occor and vpbmaster
stop running. following is the error report(part):

> rendering in software:pixelformatIndex 1
> windows error #2000:win32windwingsystem:openglGLGontext() -unable to restore
> current opengl rendering context. reason:the pixel format is  invalid

 Does anyone have idea with this?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Shiwei[/quote]