HI Wang Rui,

I forgot to mention.  Would it be possible for you try out VPB and see
if you can reproduce the problem in the parsing of the .source file
when reading it.  See the thread started by Brad Christiansen on the
topic.

A bit of background, I've ported VPB across to using the new osgDB
serializers, and everything (read and write) is working correctly
under Linux, but under Windows Brad has found that only the write
works correctly, and the read is failing to parse the
osgTerrain::Layer objects.  I can't recreate the problem myself so
can't dig into it further, so would appreciate some expert help.

Thanks,