Hello,

30 days till the OpenScengraph BOF at SIGGRAPH 2010. I would appreciate it if
possible presenters would give me a heads up so I can work up an introduction.

http://www.siggraph.org/s2010/for_attendees/birds_feather has all the BOF's.

Including the real OpenScengraph BOF info....

------------ Excerpt from the Siggraph site --------------
OpenSceneGraph BOF
Wednesday, 28 July | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM | Los Angeles Convention Center Room
301 A

This session is for OpenSceneGraph (OSG) users and interested parties. People
interested in using OSG and discussing their use of OSG are encouraged to
attend.

John F. Richardson
richards (at) spawar.navy.mil

Oops, noticed the last post about the BOF in May mentioned another BOF I'm
helping out with. Apologies. However, it did have some synopsis information on
all the OpenGL and other related events. So maybe it was not a complete waste
of bandwidth.

John