Hi J-S,

Now I see what you mean by world coordinates and your calculations! Stupid
newbie me! =) I usually have a hard time relating OSG and OpenGL (which I'm no
expert btw), but in the end the concepts are all the same!!!

I just have a small little question: when you multiply your screen coordinates
by the inverse matrix you are using the z values of 0.0 and 1.0 for the points
on the near and far planes, right? Are you using these values because they were
previously set on your projection matrix or for some other reason?

All in all, I think my problem will be solved now! Thank you so very much
again! I appreciate all your help and good will!

Cheers,
Theo