All,

I'm using VPB 0.9.10 along with OSG 2.8.2 on a system that is using 64-bit
Linux (Fadora core 10) i386. Both packages were built from source.

No matter what database I try to build, I get a floating point exception
when running osgdem. I know the DTED and imagery are good since I've built
VPB databases with this content on a windows 32-bit system.

Here is a sample command that fails: osgdem -TERRAIN -geocentric -PagedLOD
-whole-globe -t wholeearthtexture.tif -l 10 -o output.ive

My question is, has anyone else seen problems with VPB in a similar
environment. Are there some 64-bit issues going on here? I'm at a loss as to
why I'm getting this floating point exception. If I use any other content
(i.e. dted or imagery), I get the same results.

Any help or input would be most appreciated.

-Shayne