-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of
Tueller,Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:01 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Fwd: Re: floating point exeption in VPB...

Bernardt,

Thanks much for that input. I definitely ruled out that my problem was due
to the 64-bit architecture because I was able to reproduce it on 32-bit
Linux using VPB 0.9.10. Using the same tif file, I did not see this problem
using VPB 0.9.7.

I will try your fix to see if that works for my situation. I will report the
results.

Your contribution is most appreciated...

Regards,
-Shayne