Hi,

Let me clarify...

OSG Links fine.  Many DLL's in my application link fine.  However, I find that
in two specific DLL's, if I link in the OSG libraries, I get a linker error
relating to std.

Code:

foo.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)
public: void __thiscall std::basic_ifstream<char,struct std::char_traits<char>
>::`vbase destructor'(void)"
(__imp_??_d?$basic_ifstr...@du?$char_traits@d...@std@@@std@@QAEXXZ) referenced
in function .....

foo.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)
public: void __thiscall std::basic_ifstream<char,struct std::char_traits<char>
>::close(void)"
(__imp_?cl...@?$basic_ifstream@du?$char_tra...@d@std@@@std@@QAEXXZ) referenced
in function ......

foo.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)
public: bool __thiscall std::basic_ifstream<char,struct std::char_traits<char>
>::is_open(void)const "
(__imp_?is_o...@?$basic_ifstream@du?$char_tra...@d@std@@@std@@QBE_NXZ)
referenced in function ......

foo.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)
public: __thiscall std::basic_ifstream<char,struct std::char_traits<char>
>::basic_ifstream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >(char const *,int,int)"
(__imp_??0?$basic_ifstr...@du?$char_traits@d...@std@@@std@@q...@pbdhh@Z)
referenced in function ......

These are the only calls to ifstream in the DLL.  Other DLL's that do NOT link
in OSG do not give this error and, if I take out the references to OSG and
recompile this DLL, I do not get these errors but the function calls are still
in there.

I recompiled all of OSG in VS2010 with the proper settings hoping that would
resolve the issues, but it did not.  Then I started to rebuild the 3rd party
libraries, but there are quite a few and I was hoping that someone would be
able to send me or link me to some pre-built files so I can press on with my
work.

If there was a way to narrow down which library caused this issue, I would love
to learn about it.  Short of that, I would like to get this application running
on VS2010 and not have to roll back to 2008.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jason