Hi,

due to my orientation problem with my viewmatrix, I try do understand the frame
cycle to write a overview page in the wiki.

the framecylce consists of 4 parts:

Code:

advance();
eventTraversal();
updateTraversal();
drawTraversal();

My question:
- The camera manipulators handle(); function is called by the the
eventTraversal, right?

- is the manipulators handle() function called before or after the execution of
the callback function?

- I would like to use the callback to catch some external camera data, then
calculate the camera position/attitude immediately and send thsi resulting
camera modelview to other hosts to apply this camerasetting to their cameras.
-> is it possible only be the viewmatrix or do I have to transfer other data?

I tried to get this information directly from the osg sources, but my knowledge
is currently insufficient to unterstand the code at this aspect.. (yes, I'm one
of these guys commenting code not to loose the overview, so I'm struggling at
pure code..)

Thank you a lot!

Cheers,
Torben