Hi Ulrich,

> Thread? I assume you want to transmit the *image* to a remote monitor?
> Or do you want to somehow migrate the rendering to another box?

Yes, basically when the simulation is running on my main PC, I want to view the
exact same simulation on a remote monitor/screen. (In this case, the reote
monitor could only show the bottom left portion of the screen as seen in my
attached screen-shot).

> Or you could look at a hardware solution where you send the 'remote' image to
> another
> local screen and only transmit the video signal to the remote monitor.

I'm sorry, I did not understand the above.

How do you normally transmit a video signal ? (using a typical radio modem at
my server side PC and another radio receiver at the remote pc side)

Thanks

Sanat