Hi,

often you can see in depends that some registered dll are loaded dynamically.
This shouldn't cause any arm because the error is usually catched.
What you should do to really find your problem is to start your test
application inside depends and do a profiling. You can do that by loading your
exe in depends, and go to the Profile > Start profiling... menu.

Regards,
-Fred